This action-packed program provides youth with leadership skills and experiences they can use in Scouting and are applicable in their everyday lives.
Key concepts focus on what a leader must BE, what he must KNOW, and what he must DO, and are taught with a clear focus on HOW TO. The skills come alive during the week as the patrol goes on a Quest for the Meaning of Leadership. Pacific Skyline Council’s NYLT Course uses the National BSA NYLT Curriculum.
The course is designed for members of Scouts BSA, or Venturing programs. Scouts must be 13 years old and graduated 7th grade before the course begins.
Questions?Email David Fichou, Course Director/Scoutmaster, or call him at (650) 722.0306.
After registering for the NYLT Course:
1) Please print out the first two documents below (Consent Form and Code of Conduct), fill out, and BRING THEM WITH YOU to your scheduled interview.
- 2021 NYLT Participant Consent Form pdf
- NYLT Participant Code of Conduct pdf
- 2021 NYLT info flyer pdf (What NYLT is, what to bring, etc.)
2) Please print and fill out sections A, B, and C of the form below and BRING THEM WITH YOU to your scheduled interview.
Note: Along with the BSA Medical Form, Scouts must turn in a copy of their Medical Insurance Card. (Part B asks you to do this.)
Email David Fichou, Course Director/Scoutmaster, or call him at (650) 722.0306.