Welcome to PacSky’s 2019 Unit Fundraiser —
Your unit can fund your Scouts’ NEXT GREAT ADVENTURE with Popcorn!
Attention All Scouts!
Are you interested in earning a college scholarship and funding your Scouting adventures?
Popcorn is the answer! If your unit is not selling popcorn, and you’d like to earn Amazon gift cards and college scholarships, now you can! Weekly bonus prizes are given out – including a weekly family vacation!
Why sell popcorn?
- Turn-key unit fundraiser – No upfront money required, no risk to unit.
- Scouts can earn their own way in Scouting with just one fundraiser a year.
- Personal growth program for Scouts with BSA advancement opportunities
- Over 73% supports local Scouting programs.
- High quality and best tasting products
- Multiple ways to sell – Storefront Sales, Wagon Sales, Take Order, and Online Sales.
How to start:
- Download the app at app.trails-end.com
- Set up an account
- When prompted, select “Pacific Skyline Council”
- When prompted for a district, select “Council”
- When prompted for a unit, enter “Troop 1234”
- Start selling – All your sales will be wagon sales (undelivered) or online which you can do direct from the app.
- Collect payment via credit card on the app!
- You can sell until Nov. 5. At that point, we will order the popcorn for you.
- You can pickup your popcorn from Nov. 21-23 at the Scout office!
- Click for Scholarship info
- Click for Mt. Adventure rewards info
- 30% of the total sales will be returned to your troop in your name!
|Immediately||Online sales begin|
|July 15||Safeway storefront online signup|
|Aug 6, 11:59pm||Popcorn orders due|
|Aug 22-24||Popcorn pickup by appt|
|Aug 24||POP Plan due (for bonus commission)|
|Sep 10, 11:59pm||Mid-Sale orders due|
|Sep 26-28||Mid-Sale Popcorn pickup by appt|
|Nov 1-2||Returns by appt only|
|Nov 5, 11:59pm||Take-Order popcorn order due|
|Nov 22-23||Take-Order popcorn pickup by appt|
|Nov 23, 11am||Payment in full due by check (for bonus commission)|
|Spring 2020||Top Sellers Club prize|
|Unit Invoice Statement Paid in Full||Prize orders due|
New For 2019
Sell with the Trail’s End App
Simplify Your Popcorn Sale! It allows you to easily schedule families for storefront sales, track your sales, process credit cards with Square, and manage inventory better. Best of all, NO CREDIT CARD FEES! Click HERE (video) for more.
Trail’s End has AMPED UP the prize program for 2019! Scouts will be able to choose their own prize with an Amazon Gift Card! Decide what you want to buy and the sky is the limit! Scouts must have a registered Trail’s End account on www.trails-end.com in order to redeem their Amazon.com Gift Cards (another important reason to download the app). You can earn up to 8% of total sales in an Amazon.com gift cards. Gift Cards are not cumulative. Learn more HERE (video)
Learn more about Trail’s End Rewards
Trail’s End Popcorn Community on Facebook
Bonus Trail’s End Incentives
Mt. Adventure Rewards pdf
2019 Helpful Links & Downloads
For Scouts & Parents:
Trail’s End App Video:
Trail’s End Prize Program Video
Scout Training & Resources from Trail’s End Start Here!
Scout Sale Planning Worksheet
Scout Sales Script and Selling Tips Cards
Online Selling Info
Popcorn Selling Tips with Luke
College Scholarship Information
Popcorn Family Guide to Popcorn Sales pdf
PacSky Popcorn Exchange
Unit Kickoff Checklist pdf
Unit Kickoff Best Practices pdf
Additional Kickoff Resources from Trail’s End
Successful Storefront Sale pdf
Additional Storefront (Show & Sell) Resources from Trail’s End
Product Order Sheet pdf
Product Mix Sheet pdf
Idea Prize Sheet pdf
Program Planner Budget (Excel spreadsheet)
Video: Goal Setting
Video: Ideal Year of Scouting
Email Trail’s End for general support at: