Welcome to PacSky’s 2020 Unit Fundraiser —
Your unit can fund your Scouts’ NEXT GREAT ADVENTURE with Popcorn!
Attention All Scouts!
Are you interested in funding your Scouting adventures?
Reward yourself! Earn Amazon gift cards to buy anything you want!
Popcorn is the answer!
If your unit is not selling popcorn, and you’d like to earn Amazon gift cards now you can! Let us know and we can set you up individually. Contact Tom Kenney email@example.com
Why sell popcorn?
- Online Direct Sales delivers the product directly to consumer. No need to touch product.
- Turn-key unit fundraiser – No upfront money required
- Scouts can earn their own way in Scouting with just one fundraiser a year.
- Personal growth program for Scouts with BSA advancement opportunities
- Over 73% supports local Scouting programs.
- High quality and the best tasting products
- Multiple ways to sell – Storefront Sales, Wagon Sales, Take Order, and Online Sales.
How do we keep it safe?
- Trails End has created a Direct-to-Consumer model that allows for Social Distancing!
- With this model, there is no need to handle any products!
How does a unit start?
- Commit your unit to the sale here: www.pacsky.org, click on the popcorn banner.
- Then click the red signup button at the top of the page
- Unit leaders, take the Trails-End training: https://www.trails-end.com/webinars AND one of the PacSky trainings; Go to www.pacsky.org then click on the popcorn banner, scroll to trainings
My unit is selling popcorn, how do my Scouts start to sell?
- Download the app at app.trails-end.com
- Set up an account
- When prompted, select “Pacific Skyline Council”
- When prompted for a district, select your district
- When prompted for a unit, enter your Unit Type (Pack, Troop, Crew, Ship, Post) and Unit Number
- Start selling – All your sales will be wagon sales (undelivered) or online which you can do direct from the app.
- Collect payment via credit card on the app!
- You can sell until Nov 2 (or Dec 31 for Online Direct)
- You can pickup your popcorn from dates Nov 20-21 at the Scout office!
My unit isn’t selling popcorn, how do I start to sell?
Contact Tom Kenney: firstname.lastname@example.org
Very Important Kernel documents
Units must attend a training from Trail’s End and Council.
Trail’s End Training:
Simplify Your Popcorn Sale! It allows you to easily schedule families for storefront sales, track your sales, process credit cards with Square, and manage inventory better. Best of all, NO CREDIT CARD FEES! Click HERE (video) for more.
Trail’s End has improved the prize program for 2020! Scouts will be able to choose their own prize with an Amazon Gift Card! Decide what you want to buy and the sky is the limit! Scouts must have a registered Trail’s End account on www.trails-end.com in order to redeem their Amazon.com Gift Cards (another important reason to download the app). You can earn up to 8% of total sales in an Amazon.com gift cards. Gift Cards are not cumulative.
Learn more about Trail’s End Rewards
Trail’s End Popcorn Community on Facebook
2020 Helpful Links & Downloads
For Scouts & Parents:
Trail’s End App Video:
Scout Training &
Resources from Trail’s End Start Here!
Scout Sale Planning Worksheet
Scout Sales Script and Selling Tips Card
Online Selling Info
Popcorn Selling Tips with Luke
Door Hanger for Scout use fillable pdf
Business Card for Scout use fillable pdf
For Popcorn Kernels:
Trail’s End App Review for Kernels
Unit Leader Resources Start Here!
Damaged Products pdf
PacSky Popcorn Exchange
Unit Kickoff Checklist pdf
Unit Kickoff Best Practices pdf
Additional Kickoff Videos from Trail’s End
Successful Storefront Sale pdf
Additional Storefront (Show & Sell) Resources from Trail’s End
Product Order Sheet & Mix Sheet pdf
Program Planner Budget (Excel spreadsheet)
Video: Goal Setting
Video: Ideal Year of Scouting