New Service Hours Reporting Process
Updated May 2020
“Service Hour Reporting” accessed via the my.Scouting ‘Legacy Web Tools’ section was shut down for unit entries on May 6.
- Units should log service hours via Scoutbook clicking “Activity Logs” (under either the individual or ‘Quick Entry’), or directly in Internet Advancement 2.0.
- Lodgemaster should be used for entering Order of the Arrow service hours. This data (which is stored in the Scoutbook database but is not user-visible in Internet Advancement 2.0) feeds JTE directly.
What hasn’t changed?
- Exploring posts can still enter service hours
- Eagle Scout service projects can still be reported, and
- You can still view previously-recorded projects.
- Legacy Scoutbook activities that were ported into Internet Advancement 2.0 on May 6, 2020 do not feed into JTE.
- Any service activities that were imported from GTFA (Good Turn for America) show in Internet Advancement 2.0 and continue to feed into JTE.
- Any service activities approved in Internet Advancement will feed into JTE.