Pacific Skyline Council rents facilities to its members and others.
Tip: Online reservation forms do not work well in Internet Explorer.
Service Center Rooms and Palo Alto Fire Circle Reservations:
BSA units wishing to book a room at either of our service centers should complete this form with your request. Requests must be made at least 2 weeks prior to the date. Requests are reviewed and approved every Friday. If your request is not approved for any reason, you will be notified. Please note, your unit’s staff advisor is your District Executive or District Director. Find your district information here.
Non-BSA groups must submit a request for use of a camp facility.
Additionally, if your group has not rented a facility from the Pacific Skyline Council in the last three (3) years, you must complete a pre-reservation application. Both forms may be submitted concurrently, but reservations will be subject to an approved pre-reservation application and availability.
If you have any questions, please call us at (650) 341.5633 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pacific Skyline Council Events
If you are requesting use of a facility for a Pacific Skyline Council event, please complete an Event Publication and Registration Form in conjunction with the staff advisor for the event.
Facility Use Documents
- Policies & Procedures for the Rental and Use of Council Camp Properties pdf (updated 2/14/20)
- Organizational Hold Harmless Agreement pdf
- Boulder Creek Scout Reservation Fee Schedule pdf
- Cutter Scout Reservation Fee Schedule pdf
- External Group Request for use of a Camp Facility
- External Group Pre-Reservation Application
- Pacific Skyline Council Event Publication and Registration Form