Units can process ranks and awards for packs, troops, teams, crews, ships, and posts.
To use Internet Advancement:
- Select the unit advancement processor. This person must have internet connectivity and Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Obtain a unit ID code from the council. The unit advancement processor attends the roundtable training session.
- Gather information for advancement, including merit badge applications and advancement records with dates.
- Click here Access Internet Advancement. Follow the instructions in Internet Advancement to process advancements and print an advancement report.
- Have the appropriate people sign the printed unit advancement report and submit it to the council. Save a copy for your files.
The district roundtables should feature orientation on Internet Advancement. Each unit must select an adult to be its unit advancement processor, and this adult should attend the training. Additionally, anyone who wants to learn more about Internet Advancement can review the help information.