Summer Camp Welding Instructor Position Available
Keep your welding skills sharp while spending your summer in the High Sierra!
Spend your summer working on the shores of beautiful Huntington Lake. Camp Oljato offers week-long resident summer camp programs at 7,000 feet right off Highway 168, east of Fresno, CA.
Camp Oljato offers programming in swimming, boating, sailing, nature, crafts, shooting sports, rock climbing, and more! The camp boasts many program buildings built in the last 10-years, full-dining service, great views, and an unbeatable program. We are looking for enthusiastic people committed to providing mountaintop experiences to youth ages 11-18.
POSITION: Welding Instructor
We are looking for an individual to serve as our camp welding instructor. This position involves teaching campers the finer points of welding and helping them earn the BSA’s Welding Merit Badge.
- 18 years or older
- Knowledge and experience in all types of welding required
- Previous camp experience preferred
- Previous BSA experience preferred
- Ability to teach welding to campers ages 11-18
- Live onsite for duration of employment
MINIMUM DATES OF EMPLOYMENT:
June 15 – August 6, 2023
There are additional weeks available pre- and post-camp.
- Weekly salary, commensurate with experience
- Room & Board for duration of employment
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION:
Complete our seasonal staff application (goes to a Google form)