Summer Camp Retail Management Position Available
Acquire retail management experience while spending your summer in the High Sierra!
Spend your summer working on the shores of beautiful Huntington Lake. Camp Oljato offers week-long resident summer camp programs at 7,000 feet right off Highway 168, east of Fresno, CA.
Camp Oljato offers programming in swimming, boating, sailing, nature, crafts, shooting sports, rock climbing, and more! The camp boasts many program buildings built in the last 10-years, full-dining service, great views, and an unbeatable program. We are looking for enthusiastic people committed to providing mountaintop experiences to youth ages 11-18
POSITION: Trading Post (Retail) Manager
We are looking for an individual to manage the retail operation at our camp. Responsibilities include supervising 1 or 2 clerks, inventory control including purchasing, merchandising, in camp advertising, and meeting budgeted sales goals.
- Age 18 or older
- Previous retail experience preferred
- Knowledge of standard money handling procedures
- Experience with operating and maintaining point of sale systems
- Skilled in utilizing Microsoft Office Suite – specifically, Microsoft Excel
- Basic accounting skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Live onsite for duration of employment
MINIMUM DATES OF EMPLOYMENT:
June 14 – August 3, 2020
There are additional weeks available pre- and post-camp.
- Weekly salary, commensurate with experience
- Room & Board for duration of employment
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION:
Complete our seasonal staff application (goes to a Google form)