Summer Camp Lifeguard Position Available
Spend your summer as a lifeguard and instructor in swimming and boating!
Spend your summer working in the High Sierra on the shores of beautiful Huntington Lake. Camp Oljato offers week-long resident summer camp programs at 7,000 feet right off Highway 168, east of Fresno, CA.
Camp Oljato offers programming in swimming, boating, sailing, nature, crafts, shooting sports, rock climbing, and more! The camp boasts many program buildings built in the last 10-years, full-dining service, great views, and an unbeatable program. We are looking for enthusiastic people committed to providing mountaintop experiences to youth ages 11-18.
POSITION: Aquatics Staff
We are looking for individuals to serve as lifeguards and instructors at our renowned waterfront! Aquatics staff members instruct campers in swimming, sailing, motorboating, waterskiing, and paddle sports.
- Age 16 or older
- Current certification as a lifeguard and in First Aid, and CPR/AED for Professional Rescuers (Must have prior to report date)
- Strong swimmer
- Experience in operating small sailboats, motorboats, canoes, kayaks, and rowboats preferred
- Ability to teach campers ages 11-18
- Live onsite for duration of employment
MINIMUM DATES OF EMPLOYMENT:
June 14 – August 3, 2020
There are additional weeks available pre- and post-camp
- Weekly salary, commensurate with experience
- Room & Board for duration of employment
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION:
Complete our seasonal staff application (goes to a Google form)