Summer Camp Food Service Position
Acquire institutional food service experience while spending your summer in the High Sierra!
Spend your summer working on the shores of beautiful Huntington Lake. Camp Oljato offers week-long resident summer camp programs at 7,000 feet right off Highway 168, east of Fresno, CA.
Camp Oljato offers programming in swimming, boating, sailing, nature, crafts, shooting sports, rock climbing, and more! The camp boasts many program buildings built in the last 10-years, full-dining service, great views, and an unbeatable program. We are looking for enthusiastic people committed to providing mountaintop experiences to youth ages 11-18.
POSITION: Kitchen Staff
We are looking for individuals to work in our food service operation, providing meals to 300+ people daily. Specific responsibilities include assisting in preparing and serving meals, cleaning kitchen and dining facilities, and ensuring the food service operation is efficient and customer focused.
- Age 16 or older
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness, both personal and with staff assigned to the kitchen
- Ability to understand direction and work with camp management with minimal supervision
- Friendly and customer service oriented with leaders and staff
- Punctual and dependable.
- Live onsite for duration of employment
MINIMUM DATES OF EMPLOYMENT:
June 14 – August 3, 2020
There are additional weeks available pre- and post-camp.
- Weekly salary, commensurate with experience
- Room & Board for duration of employment
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION:
Complete our seasonal staff application (goes to Google form)