Summer Camp Aquatics Management Position Available
Acquire management experience while spending your summer on the water!
Spend your summer working in the high Sierra on the shores of beautiful Huntington Lake. Camp Oljato offers week-long resident summer camp programs at 7,000 feet right off Highway 168, east of Fresno, CA.
Camp Oljato offers programming in swimming, boating, sailing, nature, crafts, shooting sports, rock climbing, and more! The camp boasts many program buildings built in the last 10-years, full-dining service, great views, and an unbeatable program. We are looking for enthusiastic people committed to providing mountaintop experiences to youth ages 11-18.
POSITION: Aquatics Director
We are looking for an individual to manage our multi-faceted aquatics program, providing instruction in swimming, sailing, paddle-craft, waterskiing/wakeboarding, motorboating, and more. Supervise all aquatics staff to ensure a great time is had by all on the water.
- Age 21 or older
- Current certification as a lifeguard and in First Aid, and CPR/AED for Professional Rescuers (Must have prior to report date)
- Ability to complete a week of training prior to report date
- Live onsite for duration of employment
MINIMUM DATES OF EMPLOYMENT:
June 15 – August 6, 2023
There are additional weeks available pre- and post-camp
- Weekly salary, commensurate with experience
- Room & Board for duration of employment
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION:
(goes to a Google form)