**NEWS FLASH** Gold has been discovered in Boulder Creek! Join Gold Rush Adventure at Boulder Creek Scout Reservation.
Fri-Sun, October 2-4, 2020
Fri-Sun, October 9-11, 2020
Selected Scouts will compete in the Gold Rush Challenge!
We have a custom silk-screen with this year’s Gold Rush Adventure Logo. Bring a plain T-shirt (any size, any color – we have black and white ink) and take home a custom T-shirt!
Gold Rush Adventure is a cooperative event, in order to attend each unit must help by running a station. Contact Brent, Jeff, or Donn below.
$40/person in-council ($45 out of council)
Two nights camping, cracker barrel, a patch, and all event materials.
Webelos 2 Scouts:
May attend as guests of a troop and must be accompanied by a parent/guardian. May participate in all events except tomahawks and muzzleloading rifles (air rifles and slingshots are available as substitutes).
Shooting Sports Permission Form:
Click to download (updated 3/22/19)
· Aug – Kick-off meeting, 7pm, Mountain View (at least one adult from each unit must attend) Buddhist Temple (directionsExternal Link)
· Aug, 9am – Registration opens. Registration will be BY UNIT ONLY, no individual registrations (limited to 60 people/unit)
· Sep – Registration unlimited (remaining spots available)
· Sep – Committee meeting, 7-9pm @ Mountain View Buddhist Temple (at least one adult from each unit must attend)
· Sep – Late fees of $5/person apply
· Oct – Registration closes for first week
· Oct – Registration closes for second week
Scouts – please contact your Sheriff (adult leader) to sign up.
Units – please contact Brent Browning, Jeff Sato, or Donn Lovell.
Email Brent Browning.