**NEWS FLASH** Gold has been discovered in Boulder Creek! Join Gold Rush Adventure at Boulder Creek Scout Reservation.
Fri-Sun, Sep 29-Oct 1, 2023
Fri-Sun, Oct 6-8, 2023
Selected Scouts will compete in the Gold Rush Challenge!
We have a custom silk-screen with this year’s Gold Rush Adventure logo. Bring a plain T-shirt (any size, any color – we have black and white ink) and take home a custom T-shirt!
Gold Rush Adventure is a Cooperative Event
In order to attend each unit must help by running at least one station.
$60 per participant (Scout, Webelos II, or Adult)
Capacity this year is 300 participants per weekend.
Two nights camping, cracker barrel, a patch, and all event materials.
Webelos 2 Scouts:
May attend as guests of a troop and must be accompanied by a parent/guardian. May participate in all events except tomahawks and muzzleloading rifles (air rifles and slingshots are available as substitutes).
Shooting Sports Permission Form:
Click to download (updated 8/25/21)
2021 Important Dates:
- Thu, Aug 17: Kick-off meeting from 7-9PM – Each unit must send one adult
- Fri, Aug 25: Registration opens at 9AM – Both weekends open to all, limit 30 people/unit
- Thu, Sep 14: Planning meeting from 7-9PM – Review event readiness, each unit must send one adult
- Fri, Sep 22: Registration unlimited – Both weekends open to all, first-come, first-serve
- Fri, Sep 22: Late registration – Late fees of $5/person apply
- Fri-Sun, Sep 29-Oct 1: Gold Rush Adventure! – Week 1
- Fri-Sun, Oct 6-8: Gold Rush Adventure! – Week 2
Scouts – please contact your Sheriff (adult leader) to sign up.
Contact Chi-Ray Chien at email@example.com or (617) 943-3880