**NEWS FLASH** Gold has been discovered in Boulder Creek! Join Gold Rush Adventure at Boulder Creek Scout Reservation.
Fri-Sun, Oct 1-3, 2021 Sold out
Fri-Sun, Oct 8-10, 2021 Sold out
Selected Scouts will compete in the Gold Rush Challenge!
We have a custom silk-screen with this year’s Gold Rush Adventure logo. Bring a plain T-shirt (any size, any color – we have black and white ink) and take home a custom T-shirt!
Gold Rush Adventure is a Cooperative Event
In order to attend each unit must help by running at least one station.
$40 per participant (Scout, Webelos II, or Adult)
Capacity this year is 30 Scouts per weekend.
Two nights camping, cracker barrel, a patch, and all event materials.
Webelos 2 Scouts:
May attend as guests of a troop and must be accompanied by a parent/guardian. May participate in all events except tomahawks and muzzleloading rifles (air rifles and slingshots are available as substitutes).
Shooting Sports Permission Form:
Click to download (updated 8/25/21)
Important Dates (coming):
- Thu, Aug 19: Kick-off meeting – Each unit must send one adult
- Mon, Aug 30: Registration opens – Both weekends open to all, limit 60 people/unit
- Mon, Sep 20: Registration unlimited – Both weekends open to all, first-come, first-serve
- Thu, Sep 23: Committee meeting – Review event readiness, each unit must send one adult
- Fri, Sep 24: Late registration – Late fees of $5/person apply
- Fri-Sun, Oct 01-03: Gold Rush Adventure! – Week 1
- Fri-Sun, Oct 08-10: Gold Rush Adventure! – Week 2
Scouts – please contact your Sheriff (adult leader) to sign up.
Contact Chi-Ray Chien at email@example.com or (617) 943-3880