These activities are for everyone!
Cutter 50th Anniversary Celebration! (Reception, Reunion and Rededication)
Help us celebrate 50 years of Cutter camping memories with our Rededication Ceremony! Rededication Weekend & Recognition BBQ at the famous Cutter Scout Reservation!
- Aug 4, 2020 Free virtual event
Relive your favorite “Cutter Moments” with former campers, staff, and alumni. Speakers will be people who made Cutter possible!
- Date TBD
In-camp Rededication Ceremony & Chuckwagon BBQ
- Date TBD
In-town Reception, Reunion & 50th Anniversary Celebration (Elks Lodge, San Mateo)
Annual District Dinner – DISCOVERY
Come join us for a great, all-you-can-eat Hawaiian-themed dinner. After dinner, we’ll have fun recognizing the accomplishments of our District’s Scout Leaders and key Volunteers, 2019 Eagle Scouts, and our Packs, Troops and Crews.
- Saturday, March 7, 2020
- Learn more
Jamboree-on-the-Internet (JOTI – Special Edition) – April 3-5, 2020
The World Movement of Scouting announced a special edition of Jamboree-on-the-Internet (JOTI), the largest digital Scout event held annually! This special JOTI will be both educational and fun, bringing Scouting to the homes of young people around the world. It will be a space for young people and Scouts to connect, learn and build friendships during this challenging time of social distancing. Learn more here and see you online!
Virtual Council Camporee (for everyone!)
Everyone is welcome to participate in the Stay-at-Home Camporee to show off your Scout skills! We will be featuring challenges to our Scouts such as first aid at home, Scout Trivia game, best Scout jokes, patch design contest, show us your mask design, and more! We will be interacting with each other through social media posts to Instagram and Facebook. This also helps spread the message that Scouting is still continuing during the Stay at home orders.
No registration needed, except for the patch. The patch will be $10. 50% of the proceeds will go to COVID-19 response non-profit. Registration link coming.
- Sat, May 16, 2020
- Learn more & order patches
Eagle Reception, then the Annual Council Dinner
Honor our newest Eagle Scouts, Silver Beavers and Spurgeon Award recipients!
Attend one or both events.
Tuesday, February 25, 2020
- 2020 Eagle Scout Recognition Reception
Our theme is “Leadership in Action,” featuring the presentation of our 2019 Eagle Scout class. Eagle Scout is the highest achievement or rank attainable in the Scouting program of the Boy Scouts of America.
– Presentation and Recognition of our 2019 Eagle Scout Class
– Meet fellow Eagle Scouts, past & present, from all over the Council area
– Adams National Eagle Scout Project Award Recognition
- 2020 Annual Council Recognition Dinner 7:00-9:00pm Immediately following the Eagle Scout Reception is our Annual Council Recognition Dinner to honor our newest Silver Beaver and Spurgeon Award recipients. The Silver Beaver Award is the highest award a Boy Scout council can bestow upon a volunteer Scouter for their distinguished service to youth and their community. Likewise, the William H. Spurgeon Award is used to recognize individuals or organizations contributing significant leadership to the Exploring program. – This year’s Silver Beavers: Irv Holmes, Bryan Klech, Michael Larsen, and Stephen Wu – This year’s Spurgeon award recipient: Edgar Manilla