New to Scouting?
Our SHOPS are open!
Mon, May 31 – Offices and Foster City store closed for Memorial Day.
Sat-Mon, May 29-31 – Palo Alto store closed for Memorial Day.
See locations/hours/guidelines here.
2021 Office Closures
MLK – Mon, Jan 18
Presidents Day – Mon, Jan 15
Good Friday – Fri, Apr 2
Memorial Day – Mon, May 31
Independence Day – Mon, July 5
Labor Day – Mon, Sep 6
Veteran’s Day – Thu, Nov 11
Thanksgiving – Thu-Fri, Nov 25-26
Christmas Eve – TBD (Jeff)
Bryan on Scouting
- All about Alpha Phi Omega, a great way for college-age BSA alumni to stay connectedAlpha Phi Omega transports the Scouting commitment to service into college, where service projects are a great way to give back and make friends.
- The long, winding road of an 80-year-old would-be Eagle ScoutTo tell this story, we have to start at the beginning, when a young boy not yet old enough to join Boy Scouts jumped from a swing at the height of its path, injuring his elbow, and changing his life forever.
- What’s in the Scouter Code of Conduct, which every BSA leader agrees to follow?The Scouter Code of Conduct is just about using the BSA’s program as designed, including all of the program features designed to protect youth.
- Find summer fun at local museums, nonprofitsCheck with local museums or nonprofit organizations to see if they are providing anything specific for Scouts.
- Eagle Scout writes heartwarming song for Teacher Appreciation WeekIn honor of Teacher Appreciation Week, Eagle Scout Donald Gee wrote and recorded the song “Thank You Teachers.”
The Boy Scouts of America is one of the nation’s largest and most prominent values-based youth development organizations, providing programs for young people that build character. Click on a logo to learn more about that program.