Catholic Scouting and Pacific Skyline Council
Catholic Scouting in the council is supported by the
Pacific Skyline Council Catholic Relationships Committee
National Catholic Committee on Scouting
, in addition to the sponsoring organizations.
The northern part of the council is under the Archdiocese of San Francisco, and the southern part of the council is under the Diocese of San Jose. Links to these website are provided below.
| Pacific Skyline Council Catholic Relationships Committee|
|The Pacific Skyline Council Catholic Relationships Committee meets quarterly.|
The goals of the committee are:
- Retention: Support Catholic-sponsored units and units that meet at Catholic churches/schools
- Recruitment: Expand units and Scout, Scouter and volunteer membership
- Training: Promote and facilities youth and adult religious awards
- Activities: Promote and support BSA Catholic Scouting Committee, San Francisco Archdiocese and San Jose Diocese activities
- Communication: Provide Catholic Scouting information to interested Scouts and Scouters in Pacific Skyline and other Bay Area councils.